Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Arrivals! Halloween Fabrics!


Halloween was always a fun and exciting time for me when I was young. My grandmother always made home-made costumes for my sister's and I. My grandmother was the one who introduced me to sewing, and although I cannot say she taught me everything I know about sewing (they didn't have rotary cutters in Grandma's day), she certainly started me off with a solid foundation. I spent many hours by her side in her sewing room. Even at the age of five she put me to work making yo-yo's! In keeping with my grandmother's tradition, I always made my daughter's costumes ~ right down to the treat bags!


The new collections for 2010 are inspiring! Haunted Mansion by Sanae and Halloween Night by Minick and Simpson ~ both Halloween classics for sure!





Jelly Roll
Charm Pack
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Layer Cake





 

 


 




Charm Pack




These Halloween fabrics and more can be found at Alaska Quilting Adventures:


Fun Halloween patterns instock:





We also carry a selection of Pom-Pom makers in various sizes ~ helpful tools for costume making:




Pre-made Trick or Treat bags ~ for those special little goblins:

Set of Two $7.99

No comments:

Post a Comment