Thursday, September 9, 2010

We Ship Worldwide

It has been an interesting week at Alaska Quilting Adventures.  I am always fascinated by the different places we ship to, and this week we had a number of orders for right here in Alaska - Iliamna, Fairbanks, Gustavus, and even locally in Peter's Creek.   We have a number of lovely customers in Canada, Australia and the UK, but this week we have also sent fabrics to China, Norway and the Netherlands!  No matter where they may be located, quilters, sewers and crafters are simply the nicest people!!!   Thank-you for your continuing support!! 

Here in Alaska autumn is definitely upon us!!!  The leaves are turning quick, and it won't be long before the termination dust arrives.  (That's what they call the first snow on the mountain tops.)  Even though I'm pretty busy with Alaska Quilting Adventures and my customers, I have pulled out my own sewing machine and started a new project.  I think it is going to be a rough winter!  I have a bet with my husband that we will have snow fall before the last day of September - I'll keep you posted on that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment